claims "every legal scholar" says he's GUILTY
Bill Pfister
2024-04-18 20:50:24 UTC
On 4/17/2024 12:21 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted
On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:27:44 -0700, Michael A Terrell
On 4/17/2024 9:53 AM, BlueBitch, disgraced *fired* ex-cop and
On 4/17/2024 9:36 AM, BlueBitch, disgraced *fired* ex-cop and
On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:57:03 -0700, Wayne Autrey
says...
On 4/16/2024 10:50 AM, scooter, the drunken Virginia camper,
says...
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:37:32 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:29:20 -0000 (UTC)
_Every legal scholar said this this case is
nonsense, it
should
never have been brought,_ Trump said.
Facts First: These comments aren_t accurate.
Ya ignorant leftard - it's called dramatic HYPERBOLE,
fucking buy a dictionary and look it up,!
Then start learning why you're a gullible chew toy
in this
matrix.
Hyperbole is lying.
You can't even do your basic homework either, now can
ya >>>>>> >
uniparty
chew
toy?
hyperbole
noun
1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken
literally
Example: he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles
tRump wants his lies to be taken literally - and
certainly too >>>>>>
many
of
his cult do.
No proof he lied, show us the proof. What lies are you
talking >>>>>
about?
Well let's start with "the election was rigged" and "I
actually won
the
election" and related "hyperbole" (LIES).
Ok.. prove that there was NO election fraud.
Nope ? prove that there was, or your claim is dismissed.
Dismissed by whom?
The public consensus.
You can't possibly believed anyone
cares what you believe, Jonny Ball
No such poster, BlueBitch, you disgraced *fired* ex-cop, as you
well know.
I know you don't like being refered to by 'Jonny Ball,'
I don't care about you or anyone else referring to me by that name,
BlueBitch.
So you say, anyway... yet you make such a big fuss when someone calls
you 'Jonny Ball." Is it because knowing your name also makes it
possible to know where you live?
Oh I know where he lives.
No, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, you don't.
You know it's not my name, and I really enjoy rubbing your snout in
dogshit by
pointing it out.
<LOL>  How could anyone know that your name is not Jonny Ball?
BlueBitch, disgraced *fired* ex-cop and do-nothing — that sums up
your existence
perfectly, BlueBitch.
<crickets
What's next- a fist fight challenge"
Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.
-Rudy, explaining his fantasy "fist-fight" victories.
On 4/17/2024 2:01 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted
says...
On 4/17/2024 10:53 AM, scooter, drunken Virginia camper and gutless
chickenshit
says...
says...
says...
On 4/16/2024 4:45 AM, scooter, the drunken Virginia camper,
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:37:32 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:29:20 -0000 (UTC)
_Every legal scholar said this this case is nonsense,
it
should never have been brought,_ Trump said.
Facts First: These comments aren_t accurate.
Ya ignorant leftard - it's called dramatic HYPERBOLE,
fucking buy a dictionary and look it up,!
Then start learning why you're a gullible chew toy in
this
matrix.
Hyperbole is lying.
You can't even do your basic homework either, now can ya
uniparty >>> chew toy?
hyperbole
noun
1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken
literally
Example: he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles [sic]
*hyperbole*, spammy, you stupid illiterate cuntflaps ?
singular.
Literate people do not speak of units of hyperbole, spammy.
tRump wants his lies to be taken literally - and certainly
too
many of his cult do.
What lies?
     * stolen election
     * "greatest economy ever"
     * Russian war of aggression against Ukraine "wouldn't have
happened" if Trump      were still in office
     * Hamas attack on Israel "wouldn't have happened" if Trump
were still in office
     * "witch hunt"
     * criminal cases against Trump are "only politically
motivated"
Trump lies every time he opens his ugly mouth or posts to
social
media, scooter, and you know it. We all know it. Every single
time Trump says something, some part of what he says is a lie,
and on some occasions, *all* of what he says are lies.
Joe lied about Hunters business.
No, he didn't.
He did and you know it.
And has engaged in TWO impeachable offenses according to
Democrats.
None.
Engaging in a quid pro quo with Ukraine
No, he didn't.
It's all over the Internet.
So?  There's lots of fake stuff on the Internet. You for one.
It was on the news live.
On the QAnon channel?
Biden did not engage in any kind of quid pro quo with Ukraine.
By his own confession
There was no "confession," scooter.
he did.
He didn't, scooter. Biden did not engage in any /quid pro quo/ with
Ukraine, and
nothing he has said can be construed as an "admission" that he did.
Biden was
speaking for the entire west when he pushed for Shokin to be fired.
The U.S.,
the E.U. (collectively and individual countries), the IMF, the World
Bank ?
*everyone* in the west wanted Shokin fired because he was *not*
investigating
corruption. Specifically, Shokin was not investigating Burisma at the
time Biden
called for Shokin to be fired.
That was a lot of gibberish just to say he got away with it and
He didn't "get away with" anything.
No /quid pro quo/. This is settled.
Yes there was and no it isn't.
Governor Swill
2024-04-18 22:01:23 UTC
Post by Bill Pfister
He didn't, scooter. Biden did not engage in any /quid pro quo/ with
Ukraine, and
nothing he has said can be construed as an "admission" that he did.
Biden was
speaking for the entire west when he pushed for Shokin to be fired.
The U.S.,
the E.U. (collectively and individual countries), the IMF, the World
Bank ?
*everyone* in the west wanted Shokin fired because he was *not*
investigating
corruption. Specifically, Shokin was not investigating Burisma at the
time Biden
called for Shokin to be fired.
That was a lot of gibberish just to say he got away with it and
He didn't "get away with" anything.
No /quid pro quo/. This is settled.
Yes there was and no it isn't.
No there wasn't. Burisma was not being investigated at the time Biden went to Ukraine.

As a matter of fact, it was his *failure* to investigate corruption that led the EU to
demand his firing.

But you clink to your masturbatory fantasies if they help you sleep at night. Nothing
will save in November. Not the canceled Mayorkas impeachment farce, the aborted Biden
impeachmen farce or any of the lies Bannon and Giuliani had written onto that altered copy
Isaac made.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Lil-man-ball
2024-04-18 22:11:38 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:01:23 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
No there wasn't.
Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?