Kamala Harris in 'Excellent Health' - Feeble Old tRUMP? NOT SO MUCH
Add Reply
Pierre Delecto Romney
2024-10-16 19:53:57 UTC
Wonder if we ever will have a younger (sub 50)
presidential candidate again?
Are you dense?

And what proximate value do you put on lack of life experience?

Did being "young" save Jack Kennedy from the deep state?
⛨ πŸ₯πŸ₯–πŸ—ΌπŸ€ͺ
Glenn Gilbert aka X
2024-10-17 01:49:23 UTC
Post by Pierre Delecto Romney
Wonder if we ever will have a younger (sub 50)
presidential candidate again?
Are you dense?
And what proximate value do you put on lack of life experience?
Did being "young" save Jack Kennedy from the deep state?
Trump is like an effeminant old fag now that he's almost 80.

He'll burst a blood vessel to his brain soon.

Did you hear that Putin is on his death bed? Announcement soon.

-
Glenn aka X