Dem Rep Phillips: Biden's A Threat To Democracy By Running For President
Ubiquitous
2024-01-09 21:26:54 UTC
Rep Dean Phillips: "The president is not a threat to democracy but running
and suppressing other candidates is a threat when you are behind in the
polls like he is... Those who are propagating this delusion that he will
beat Donald Trump, collectively, are a threat to democracy.”

https://rumble.com/v41bsu8-dem-rep-phillips-bidens-a-threat-to-democracy-by-running-for-president.html

--
"In our time, there is still the old ghost of new garments. We all need to
rise and meet the moment".
-- Joe Biden
OrigInfoJunkie